Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (34)



::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::


Huntress by Malinda Lo (GoodReads)
(thanks Little Brown!)


The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (GoodReads)
(eek!Thanks HarperTeen!!!!)


The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (GoodReads) (My Review)
(At last, my own copy!)


Knightley Academy by Violet Haberdasher (GoodReads)
(I just saw this one day and wanted it. It was a spontaneous buy I guess. I hope it's good.)



What did you get in your mailbox?


PS. Don't forget my Blood&Flowers contest!!!
US only-more details HERE.
post signature

10 comments:

  1. The Gathering!!! I can't wait to read that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great stuff. I still have yet to read The Iron King!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books you got this week. I love the Iron King. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some great books. I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun books this week! I hope you love them all! You can stop over and check out my mailbox here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. The Gathering. Sooooooo very COOL! I am very jealous.


    Happy Reading!
    http://www.lovlivlifereviews.com/2011/03/imm-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's not much of a synopsis on Goodreads about Knightley Academy, so I'm looking forward to hearing more from you about it.

    I think I want all your mailbox this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard about Knightley Academy from a friend on Youtube - it sounds very good! I can't wait to see what you think of it. And of The Gathering! *squee*
    Have a great week!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab reads! Knightly Academy looks cute and I want to read The Huntress.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been dying to read the Iron King. I hope you like it!

    Fabulous books this week! All of those are on my 'to-read' list.

    Jennifer
    http://littleshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails