Saturday, January 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (46)

::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::


Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (GoodReads)


The Tea Rose(The Tea Rose #1) by Jennifer Donnely (GoodReads)
(keep hearing awesome things about Donnelly and I can't wait to read these two)


Storm Front(The Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher (GoodReads)
(UK covers are soooo much prettier than US ones-no comparison!)


The Spook's Sacrifice(The Last Apprentice/Wardstone Chronicles #6) by Joseph Delaney (GoodReads)
(read the first 2, loved them, and I just need to find the time to read the rest)




What did you get in your mailbox?
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week. I love the UK covers of the Dresden Files series too and have the first three in that style. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog you have! Such a sweet banner!

    The 'Revolution' book looks nice! I have heard of 'The Dresden Files', I have the DVD series at home but have not viewed a single episode of it yet...

    And I agree on many covers, I don't even understand WHY they need different covers, but sometimes it sucks when you get stuck with a really ugly one!

    Here's my loot: www.blythesandbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I loved Revolution. I'm currently reading the Tea Rose and it's good.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Revolution sounds amazing! Hope you'll enjoy it! Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails