Monday, March 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)





::Thanks to Story Siren for hosting IMM::



I've only received The Eyes Of The Dragon this week, I guess the rest are on their way.

When I was 12,my english teacher gave me this book.You know, to improve my vocabulary and such.I'd read other books by King before. I think my first was Carrie, so I was already a huge fan.But this was not what I expected at all.A book with dragons and kings and not personal demons and abuse(and writers :P)But even though it was so different from the other King books, I totally loved it. Come to think of it, probably I loved it in spite of that.
So, I came across this copy on the net and it was cheap so I thought it was a good chance to relive a moment from my youth and to read this amazing book once again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails