Friday, April 30, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I, amongst others, have been given the Beautiful Blogger Award!




A huge, huge thanks to Caroline (Portrait Of A Woman) for giving me this award.Thank you so much, you're amazing!


This award has a few rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award
2. Pass the award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they've won
4. State 7 things about yourself


7 things about me (oh, I'm so not good at this!):

  • I always read books when  I commuted by bus and subway to the university, and when I ran into classmates they asked me "Why do you read, what's the point?" Kids! 
  • September 8th : name day AND birthday
  • I lived in Lund, Sweden for 3 months, where I worked, as part of my studies
  • My dad lived all over the United States for over 8 years.I have tons of relatives in NY, but I still haven't managed to go there
  • I started drinking coffee at the age of 24 for the main reason to stay awake and study,so as to go on vacation during the exam period
  • I fell asleep during the Fellowship Of The Ring premiere. Unbelievable, I know!
  • I'm crazy about 16 Horsepower and Woven Hand's music







And now the bloggers to whom I'm passing the award(these are bloggers I've recently discovered, so blogs that I'm following for at least 3 months are not gonna be in there,sorry.(You know I think you're awesome anyway, right?)


6 comments:

  1. Thank you! How kind of you! That is awesome that you have family in NY. That's where I live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the award. Love your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steph - No kidding!Jealous!I was to go sometime last year, possibly around Easter, but something came up.Urghhh!

    @Anna - Yeah? I'm thinking of changing it again.I get bored easily :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally interesting things, babe! I can't believe you fell asleep during Fellowship. But hey - I once fell asleep during a James Bond in the theater, so I guess it's believable!

    Thanks for the honor! :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You have a great blog! Thanks for the award...I feel honoured :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails