Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner : An Eclipse Novella

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d704/d300/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg






Stephanie Meyer has announced that she will be writing another novel, well, rather, a novella. Although the new book will not be the fifth installment to the Twilight Series, it will be related.
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner will be available in June. The book will be a nice compliment to Eclipse as it tells the story about another vampire's life. Bree Tanner is a newborn vampire, and the novella tells the short story of her life.


I am soo glad that other people were like "Who the hell is Bree Tanner??"as well, and not just me.As for the book itself...meh.I am not trying to be nonchalant about it and pretend I don't care at all that is coming out.I mean, I will read it, but it's not the most exciting thing that is happening right now bookwise,at least for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails