Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox(21)

::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::


Again, my friend and undercover book faery,Evi,to the rescue! :)




Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick


Bones Of Faerie - Janni Lee Simner


Dragon Rider - Cornelia Funke


Look For Me By Moonlight - Mary Downing Hahn


Beautiful Malice - Rebecca James



What books did you get this week?


Also,what do you think of the new layout?Yay or nay?
I'd like to thank Yiota from Splash of Our Worlds and 
Eleni from La Femme Readers for helping me with it.
Note to self:never mess with HTML code ever.again.

post signature

10 comments:

  1. great list this week! and I absolutely LOVE your new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got Crescendo :P
    Though i'm more interested at Dragon Rider XD
    And cute new layout!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bones of Faerie sounds amazing--as does Look For Me By Moonlight (which I may have to add to my wishlist). Also, your new layout is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new layout! Im partial to purple :) Great reads! Mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I'm very excited for Crescendo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week! Crescendo is a great read and Beautiful Malice is one of my absolute faves of 2010. Hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time here and am a new follower! Your blog is adorable.

    Anyway, you got a great little stack of books this week. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some great books! :) I do hope you enjoy them all. And have a great week!

    If you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginnings up...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/mondays-beginnings-61.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails