Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox(22)

::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::


Bought:
Ghost Town - Rachel Caine(reading it,loving it!)
My Love Lies Bleeding - Alyxandra Harvey
Splendour - Anna Godbersen(at last!Last book in the Luxe series!)
(it was on sale and I thought: vampire and pirates.I love both :)

Gift:
(I have been planning on reading something besides the VA from Mead since she is only my favourite YA author, but for some reason I haven't picked her other series up yet.I know,I should be ashamed!I am!)


Borrowed:
 from my friend Anna @ Books To Brighten Your Mood

(let's see what all the fuss is about!)

What did you get this week? :)



post signature

9 comments:

  1. Great haul of books! Richelle Mead is also one of my favorite authors and VA is my favorite vampire series!

    Happy Halloween and Happy reading! :)

    Reading Lassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you got Vampirates!
    And Storm Born! I so want to read those! The only ones from Mead i don't have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know i gave you the Fever series but once more you are gonna love them!!!Can't wait to see what you're thinking of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fever series looks good! Enjoy your stash this week:-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an awesome mailbox this week. Sisters Red is in my TBR pile too. Hope you enjoy them all and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ghost town is on my wishlist - love the cover!

    Here is mine: My post In my mailbox

    ~Chrizette

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great selection of books. OMG you got Ghost Town! Im jealous... Happy reading :)
    Check out my In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gohst Town looks good, and I must say your page is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you got so many great books! I'm reading the Mackayla Lane series by Karen Marie Moning now. I'm on the fourth one, and really enjoying them so far. Can't wait to hear what you think of them yourself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails