Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (27)

::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::




A Season Of Eden by J.M.Warwick
(this was a recommendation from a super cool person aka Tori from Book Faery.
Read it-liked it a lot!!!I am not sure if I'm gonna write a review,though.Still struggling with that)


* Infinity by Sarah Dessen
Dhampir by Barb&J.C.Hendee 
(both were a gift from my friend Evi.Thank you :D)


* Slice Of Cherry by Dia Reeves
(this is an Xmas gift from my amazing,awesome friend Eleni @ La Femme Readers!
Love ya, mwah!)




What did you get in your mailbox?


post signature

14 comments:

  1. Hehe, I LOVE that there's a book called Dhampir :D (Can you tell I'm a Vampire Academy fan?!) Slice of Cherry sounds awesome, happy reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm seeing Slice of CHerry everywhere! Guess I need to get my act together and read the first installment! I hope you really enjoy it! You can find my mailbox here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I heard * Slice Of Cherry by Dia Reeves was very graphic. Good luck with it. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey why not write the review? Just curious. And I agree with Julie, I've been seeing that book everywhere as well! I am officially behind the times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have season of Eden from a giveaway I won. I am still thinking if i ought to read it since it's not really my first choice reading.


    Dhampir looks great and so do the other two.


    Enjoy your reads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reads! I really want to read Slice of Cherry.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Sarah Dessen's books, I hope you enjoy Infinity along with the rest of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slice of Cherry sounds SO creepy and yet oh so good. Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really looking forward to reading Slice of Cherry. Great books. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have really been wanting to read A Season of Eden! I have only seen one other review on this book! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you got a really awesome haul this week! :D I've never heard of dhampir, but I want to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books in your 'mail'! I like the look of the cover for Slice of Cherry.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails