Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::



Wildefire by Karsten Knight (GoodReads) | (My Review)

The Dark And Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan (GoodReads)
(Looooooved The Forest Of Hands And Teeth! Go read it!)

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (GoodReads)
(awfully curious about this one)

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready (GoodReads) | (My Review)
(no comments. Perfection!)


The Girl Who Was On Fire - Essays by various authors about the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins (GoodReads) | (My Review)


Possession by Elana Johnson (GoodReads)



And look, it's signed!Eeek!




What did you get in your mailbox? :)

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Nice!
    FotHaT almost killed me. I cried so hard. Still have to read the next two.
    I'm reading Beauty Queens right now but I'm having problems getting into it. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mailbox!! Really excited for Possession and Wildfire. I got Wildefire as well this week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely books this week Giota! I wouldn't mind reading any of the books you got this week (provided I also had The Forest of Hands and Teeth... Can't read a series out of order!). They all sound great!

    Wow for the signed copy of Possesion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome book haul this week :) you'll have plenty to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing book week! Wildfire look fabulous, well as do they all. And a signed Possession :-D Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! Beauty Queens and Shift sounds great. I loved Possession.
    Looking forward to your review of The Dark and Hollow Places.

    I'm a new follower btw c: I'd love for you to follow back <3

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of cool stuff this week! I can't wait to read Wildefire---already hearing great things about it. Nice signed copy of Possession!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an excellent haul you got for the week. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I can't wait to read Beauty Queens.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Possession sounds like such a good book. I can't wait to read it.

    Happy Reading
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails