Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RE-NAMING MY BLOG

Just Another Book Blog is no more.
I'm gonna miss my old blog name like crazy but I had to change it. It's too long and not memorable.
I will always love it though, since it's been with me almost a year and a half now *snif*
So spread the word(or not)that my new blog's name is:




I was planning on doing this huge change on my blog's layout as well and I have spent weeks on Photo Shop mostly cursing but also designing. However, nothing looked absolutely amazing to me so I thought I'd stick to my old one. I kept all the designs I made so maybe I'll use one of them in the future.
Not now, though. Now it's only the name and we'll work from there :)




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower!
    I had to change my blog's name too, it was really long. What was yours before?
    Your blog is really pretty, and I hope you'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Just Another Book Blog. Long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is “Congratulations” the appropriate greeting for this kind of event? How about "Cheers to new beginnings" :).

    -Alisa @ the Novel Nook

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails