Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox(17)



::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::








For Review:


(this book is from NetGalley)



...and my awesome prezies:





So, I guess you're wondering why the presents.It's not my birthday.There isn't any special occasion.Well, unless you count the person that got these for me, because she is special alright!I don't know if she wants to be mentioned, so I'm not gonna say her name.

But E. you should know that you're an awesome, fantastic, amazing person and that I'm forever grateful!
Thank you so much!

post signature


5 comments:

  1. I didn't enjoy Shiver much but I thought I'd give it another chance with Linger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linger and Wondrous Strange were great. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week in books. I have heard great things on Linger and Rampant. Hope you enjoy!

    If you would like to stop by to read my Monday's Beginnings...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/mondays-beginnings-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books. I just picked up Linger and cant wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails