Monday, August 30, 2010

Rating System

Let me begin by saying that initially I was completely opposed to a rating system of any kind.But.Skimming through reviews of some of my fellow bloggers, I caught myself searching for how many stars or butterflies or whatever the blogger has given the book before reading the actual review!Thus, and mainly because hypocrisy doesn't become me, I decided to rate the books I review, too.I'll keep it pretty simple, 5/5 equals amazing, awesome, go and buy it now and all that and 1/5 or lower equals don't bother.I think you pretty much catch the drift!

Enjoy :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. very cool! It is good to get a quick sense of how a book rates with someone. Thanks for making this post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails