Friday, August 13, 2010

SUMMER VAC!!!FINALLY!!!!

This is it, guys!I'm out of here!Out of the insufferable heat and this terrible city, into beautiful beaches and cocktails!
I will be gone for a week, so this means no reviews, no updates, nothing. I know I have been MIA for quite some time now and I really don't know what the problem is.I am not reading at night, when I usually do most of the reading, because I am super obsessed with a TV show lately (Friday Night Lights, check it out!) and I am sitting at home all day watching FNL and when I am not sitting at home, I am out for whatever reason and I just can't get myself to sit down, concentrate and read a book.I mean, I've started reading Catching Fire on Saturday and I still haven't finished it, which is unacceptable! And it's not even about the book, because it's brilliant. It's me and I really hope some beach time can change that!

Speaking of, here is where my friend Irene and I are about to go:


This is one of the beaches (St. Anna) in the island of Amorgos.It'd be my 3d time there and I absolutely looooove it!This is a picture I took, actually 4 years ago, along with this one:




(same beach) and this one:




This is the sunset at Egiali beach and where we're staying.
*sigh* I can't wait!The only drawback is : 8 hours from Athens by boat!Kill me now!!!!



So, see you guys next week.
Be good.Read some books.

:)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Those are gorgeous pictures!=) I live near several beach hot spots and any time I can get out there I am! My kids and I live in swin suits. LOL!!

    Tomorrow my hubby is going fishing. It'll be an all day event. I hope you can past 8 hours by with a books or something. I take my ipod and music when I go deep sea fishing or if we are trolling. Passes time by!!


    ENJOY yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. So so jealous. Hope you enjoy yourself well enough for the rest of us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back!!! I had a great time(despite some major problems) but unfortunately now I am back and I am trying really hard to adjust to city life.It's weird :/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails