Monday, November 1, 2010

Book Of The Month #3


This is a meme created by me, Giota @Just Another Book Blog. If you want to know more about it,go here.

This month has been great for me.Unfortunately, only book-wise :( Regardless, it has to count for something,right?
This month I read 10 books and the ones I think were absolutely amazing are:

Ghost Town by Rachel Caine

Each one of them for very different reasons.
Rage: because Kessler's writing is phenomenal
Hex Hall and Deception: because they were awesome and fun
Ghost Town: because when it comes to the Morganville series,I just can't be objective.Love it!

So sorry to bend the rules of BOTM a little, but it just seems impossible to choose only one book this month!

What was your favourite book of the month? :)

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is a great meme! I have yet to read Rage, Deception, and Ghost Town. But I agree that Hex Hall is an amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lassie!Go link your review of your BOTM,girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read any of those 4. But I should have Ghost Town at the end of the week to read. I'm not a big Morganville fan, but they're okay. I thought the previous one was the best one for a long while so I'm looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cem: What Kiss If Death?That was the only one of the bunch I didn't like lol
    But overall, I absolutely love the series!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails