Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!



I notice that a lot of people who want to participate in the tours, don't read the tour rules.
Guys, you must have an active,and by active I mean actually posting book reviews!,book blog for at least two months in order to participate in any tour!
The reason authors and publishers trust me enough to give me those proof copies is to build exposure for them and help boost the buzz of up and coming titles.And that is accomplished through feedback,which means posted reviews in active book blogs.
I am really sorry, but that's the way it is.Please, take a second and read the RULES before commenting.If you don't meet the requirements, your comment will not count!


Thank you for understanding :)

*If you want to participate in a tour please please fill out the sign up form!!!I cannot possibly add you to any tour otherwise!* 

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails