Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (43)

::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::




*Lola And The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (GoodReads)
(Since BEA, God knows I tried to get an ARC of Lola but to no avail.
Thank you Savannah from Books With Bite for getting it for me :D)


*Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia&Margaret Stohl (GoodReads)


*Knife(Faery Rebels #1) by R.J.Anderson (GoodReads)
(a.k.a. Spell Hunter)


*Rebel(Faery Rebels #2) by R.J.Anderson (GoodReads)
(a.k.a. Wayfer)
(Last 3 books are from Evi. Thanks <3)


aaaaaaaaand....





*A Feast For Crows(A Song Of Ice And Fire #4) by George R.R.Martin (GoodReads)
(I've recently become obsessed with this series and you should too.
Yes, you should. Because it's freaking amazing.
Look at the size of this monster, yikes!)




What did you get in your mailbox? :)
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Wow. Lola and the Boy Next Door!! I've been craving for that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLA!! I loved that book - I hope you do too.

    If I read the Game of Thrones series you wouldn't see me for a year. That would take me too long to read ...lol I may tackle it one day though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Karen Trust me Karen that's what I thought to, but it's soooo easy to read. It's not at all say like Tolkien, for example. No, it's nowhere near the difficulty of Tolkien's writing. I'm not a native speaker and I have no difficulty reading the books in english.
    They're easy to read, unputdownable and amazing!!!
    Read the book read the books read the book read the books
    *subliminal message*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola and the Boy Next Door is incredible! SO adorable. I hope you love it! And I love Beautiful Darkness too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lola! I can't wait to get my copy! The Knife series sounds pretty cool I have never heard of it before.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about Lola. Hope you enjoy it :)

    Check out my IMM:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently read Beautiful Darkness and I really enjoyed it! Hope you do, too! Love the covers for Knife and Rebel! They're so pretty!

    I got the 1st book in The Song of Ice and Fire series a couple of months ago, but I still haven't got round to reading it. Maybe I should soon! :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lola!! I have yet to get a copy but am looking forward to it! I started the GRRM series quite a while ago and got about 4 books into the series. I need to start it again for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh game of thrones! I want to read it so bad!!

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knife and Rebel look like interesting reads :)

    Lola is AWESOME! I hope you love it! (I got it on release day and just reviewed it yesterday - it was one of those books that I didn't want to end.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm starting Lola tomorrow! :D I love the covers of Knife and Rebel, they are so pretty.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails