Sunday, December 17, 2017

READING: Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill #3) by Jewel E. Ann


Publication date: February 18 2016
Published by: Jewel E. Ann
Genre: Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Mystery
Rating: 

Aric James Monaghan promised Jillian Knight Portland. With a heavy heart and a light bag, she travels to the West Coast for the man she loved. In a blink her worlds collide, holding her hostage to a past filled with lies, deceit, and revenge. 

Four Caskets
Two Bodies 
It all started with a boy and a girl—their tragic love story is shared through the eyes of the enemy. 

Every word fades dreams and shatters memories as life slips away. Jillian needs a Knight, Jessica needs a miracle, and together they need a savior. 



This is so bittersweet for me because I absolutely adored the first book, I loved one half of the second, and kinda didn't mind the third. I stand by my first impression of Jackson's story; I stil think it was absolutely unnecessary-at least not the way it was written!-ridiculous and offensive to women, and abused women especially, so I'm going to forget its entire existence.

On the other hand, Jessica's story was the exact opposite: heartfelt and moving until the very end. The last 50 pages or so were a bit rushed for me, especially the conclusion to J/L relationship.
The scenes at the warehouse were horrifying, just the way they were supposed to be, and even undeniably disgusting, I found Knox a very intriguing character and the flashbacks of his relationship with Sunny were brilliantly written.

All in all, I 100% recommend this series to anyone that looks for a hot romance, with hilarious and smart banter and a story that will melt their heart. Also, to anyone that is willing to overlook (or skip, whatever) Jackson's story.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails