Wednesday, June 9, 2010

*eep*Ghost Town by Rachel Caine*eep*

Ghost Town is the 9th installment in the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine.It's coming out October 26th (hardback edition/US) 






 and November 1st (paperback edition/UK).



So,without further ado,here is the summary of Ghost Town, taken from Amazon.com :



While developing a new system to maintain Morganville's defenses, student Claire Danvers discovers a way to amplify vampire mental powers. Through this, she's able to re-establish the field around this vampire-infested Texas college town that protects it from outsiders. 




But the new upgrades have an unexpected consequence: people inside the town begin to slowly forget who they are-even the vampires. Soon, the town's little memory problem has turned into a full-on epidemic. Now Claire needs to figure out a way to pull the plug on her experiment- before she forgets how to save Morganville...




It sounds amazing!!!But then again I do not expect anything less from Rachel Caine!


What do you think?


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the UK version of this series! They are so pretty AND they glow in the dark! I love it!
    I still have the last 2 books in the series to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the old UK ones and the new UK ones.I think only the old ones glow in the dark.Correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I didn't know about that! Well I guess I have the old ones then lol 'cause they do glow in the dark. But the last book I bought were the US versions so I can't say. Damn, I love that glowing thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Me,too!I was so freaked out at first when I woke up at night and saw a dim light coming from my bookshelf!But it was all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails