Monday, June 7, 2010

Pretty Little Liars Challenge


Well, if this is not an unbelievable coincidence, I don't know what is!

I've bought the Pretty Little Liars (PLL) box set a few months ago and I started reading it thanks to I Heart Monster's amazing PLL read along.I just could not stop after that and I am proud to say I have read up until book 5 in the series(finished it today!)and I am currently reading book 6, Killer.

My point is:

Trisha from Trisha's Book Blog has recently commented on my IMM post and I went to check out her blog.Going through it,I spotted a picture of Pretty Little Liars hovering at the top right of her blog, and I immediately clicked on it.As it turned out it it was a PLL challenge (who would have thought? :) Naturally,I decided to participate and I urge you to do the same!

Details:


This challenge is to read all of the Pretty Little Liars series. You can not count books that you have read prior to the start of this challenge. Sept. 24, 2009. Challenge closes Dec. 31, 2010. Here are the books:

*Pretty Little Liars
*Flawless
*Perfect
*Unbelievable
*Wicked
*Killer
*Heartless (January 19th,2010)
*Twisted (2010)

* Oh and there are prizes.  If you finish the challenge, your name goes in to win all the books in the series.


If you want to participate, create a post just like this one and leave your post's link with Mr Linky  here.

Enjoy :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks so much for joining!! I love this series!! Looking forward to your reviews.. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails