Thursday, September 2, 2010

BOOK OF THE MONTH (BOTM) New Meme!!!



So, I was totally bored today and I though "Why not create a meme?" :)
No, seriously,the thought has been on my mind for months, but it hasn't really taken shape in my head and I was just delaying the inevitable,I guess.
This meme is called "Book Of The Month" and, as you have probably realised, it focuses on what is your favourite read of the month.

Before I begin to explain anything concerning this meme, I'd like to say that I am honestly not aware of anyone in the blogosphere who is presently hosting a meme with this subject, otherwise,believe me!,I would never even consider posting something like this.I do not intend to steal someone else's ideas so if you happen to know of a blogger already doing a meme like this one, please, please, let me know so I can apologise and delete this post immediately.

So, with that out of the way, let me tell you a few things about BOTM :
It will be a monthly meme, obviously, and by the end of each month you'll get to decide which book, that you read the said month, you liked best.You can make a new post describing the book a little bit(maybe a small summary) and why did you get to like it so much. You can then leave a link of your post with Mr.Linky below,you know the drill :), or if you don't want to be bothered with making a new post, you can always link your review of the book.It's pretty simple really: just tell us what was your favourite book of the month and why did you like it so much.This way other people may get recommendations and ideas for new reads.

What do you think?

And what do you know?It's the end of the month, so we get to do it properly and officially, what about that? :)

Since no one is aware of this yet,I'll start by saying that even though August was not a very good month for me reading-wise, I was lucky enough to read Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, which is hands down the best book I read in August!

What about you?


post signature



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails