Saturday, September 25, 2010

International Book Tours

I know that I have gone MIA these last few days but I blame it all on this: International Book Tours!

Nah, I'm kidding(I'm really not!). So, this week has been totally crazy over at IBT.We decided to turn over a new leaf and have some new and awesome tours.And yes, we succeeded!That means, I spent most of my days in front of my computer sending probably thousands of emails to publishers and authors.However, I am so very glad that my hard work has paid off!And on top of that, I got to meet some amazing people!

So, if you are not familiar with IBT(IBT???What's that?) you can check it out here:




Thanks you guys so much for your understanding and patience!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giota! Oh my! Your hard work HAS REALLY PAID OFF! I'm so happy with the tours right now! Your doing awesome with this blog as well! It's tough to have a book tour blog and a review book blog at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails