Sunday, November 21, 2010

Debut Author Challenge 2011 @ The Story Siren

Yes!It's DAC 2011 time!!!

What is DAC I hear you ask.Well,dear reader I'll tell you!
Debut Author Challenge aka DAC 2011, is an annual challenge hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.
As Kristi herself puts it "the objective of the DAC is to read at least twelve novels from Young Adult or Middle Grade Authors. While twelve is the minimum there is no maximum limit!"
I wanted to participate in last year's DAC, but I didn't find out about it until later this summer,so I just figured I'd skip this one and wait for next year's.And oh yes!It's here!
So roll up your sleeves and get ready to read some books :)

If you want to learn more about DAC 2011, you can go here: Debut Author Challenge 2011

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! Hope you find some great books to read! Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the DAC sign up page and am now a new follower!!! Good luck for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails