Wednesday, May 19, 2010

25 Things About Me

I discovered this questionnaire over at My Overstuffed Bookshelf. Thanks Amy!


If there were ever a book written about me, this is the list you would find at the front. Come join in the fun and share yours as well!


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, of course!Have you not read King's "Boogeyman"?


2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No.When on vacation I always carry my own shampoo with me.But even if I didn't, I wouldn't take the hotel's afterwards.Nothing morally wrong about it but honestly, it has never crossed my mind.


3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 
When I go to sleep I make sure I'm all covered up but somehow I always manage to make a mess of my sheets while I'm sleeping.Of course, that happens only during the winter.Because in the summer, when it's 40C out, you do not want sheets anywhere near you!


4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Difficult to say.I guess it'll have to be a bear, so I would at least not suffer for long.But I'd prefer neither.


5. Do you have freckles?
No.


6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate it when people talk loud on their cell phones.As if everyone around them wants to know their personal stuff.When asked they always say "It's because they can't hear me on the other end". Pff!


7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
No, if I remember correctly.


8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Yeah, more than some would like!While cooking, while showering,while cleaning,while typing.


9. Do you chew your pens and pencils? 
I know that it's gross and everything and I humbly hang my head in shame, but I have to be honest : yes. When I was a student I did it a lot, but not now.


10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
If it suits them, it's fine with me.If it doesn't go with their demeanor or their attitude, then it's all wrong.


11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ sauce.Any hot sauce would do.


12. What is your favorite food?
I enjoy a lot of different kinds, but seafood is my favourite.


13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Interview With The Vampire, Donnie Darko, Mullholand Drive, Lawn Dogs, Requiem For A Dream, Amelie, Dogville,Funny Games-loads.


14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No.


15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Unfortunately(or fortunately)I'm very self conscious. 


16. Can you change the oil on a car?
I don't drive, so this is a no.Me and driving are two different worlds entirely.


17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No.My ex had a ticket for "unreasonable use of tail lights".Does this count, or is it just weirdly funny?


18. Ever ran out of gas?
No, but I've seen documentaries about it :)


19. Are you lazy?
All,and I cannot stress this enough, the time!


20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Hawaiian girl,Spanish flamenco dancer, Princess of something, Indian, Madonna(omg!)


21. How many languages can you speak?
English, Spanish,some words in French,German and Swedish.


23. Do you sing in the car?
Yeah, it's fun.I remember last year me and some friends took a trip and we had Mamma Mia's soundtrack playing on repeat for 3 hours straight.I got so sick of it, I don't ever wanna listen to it again!


24. Ever eat a pierogi? 
It's delicious!Especially with cheese, tomato and garlic.


25. First concert?
REM and Radiohead.


Feel free to grab this and post it on your blog.I can't wait to read your answers!


post signature

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails