Sunday, May 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)




::Thanks to the Story Siren for hosting IMM::







It became an obsession of mine, to get my hands on Yarbro's Hotel Transylvania.It's in a lot of book lists, I liked the summary, so I wanted to read it.However, being written in the late '70s, it was very difficult to track,when all the online shops claimed it was out of print.Also, Greece is not a Marketplace country, so no used copies from Amazon US or UK.But after 6 months of searching, I finally found it.Library copy,but still a readable copy!I really hope it was worth all this trouble :S

Also I wanted to say how embarrassed I feel sometimes posting IMM posts with 3 or 4 books, when everyone else get so many each week, I still can't believe they have room for anything else!Anyway, this is my humble post and now I'm going to drool over everyone else's :)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I have the Reliable Wife as well but a blogger had told me she didn't like it at all. I love to see a review on it if you do one!=)

    Aloha!

    http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Num8ers for a while. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look good. I am looking forward to reading Numbers, and I am also interested in A Reliable Wife. I hope you enjoy these books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh A Reliable Wife looks good. Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails